Official Event Rules
Terms And Conditions
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be over 18
- Background checks will be conducted after competition.
- Your work should not infringe upon the copyrights of others.
- Submit original, fresh work.
- You may reuse code for specific components, but recycling a previous project is unacceptable.
- All judging decisions are final.
- Our code-a-thon is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of the following:
Computing experience or lack of
Chosen programming language or tech stack
- We do not tolerate harassment of code-a-thon participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate at any code-a-thon venue, this includes the following:
Talks, presentations, or demos
Any parties associated to the code-a-thon
Any other online media
- Code-a-thon participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the code-a-thon at the discretion of the code-a-thon organizers.
- By attending this event, you give us permission to use any general crowd photos /videos you appear in for marketing purposes. You also consent to be contacted by SRQ Cyber Command Center via email, text messages, fax and/or post for matters relating to SRQ Cyber Command Center's programs and activities as well as to give your opinion/feedback on such matters. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, you will inform SRQ Cyber Command Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The organizers do not accept responsibility and expressly excludes liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for:
Any loss or damage to any personal property left unattended during an event organized by SRQ Cyber Command.
Death or any personal injury suffered by you at a SRQ Cyber Command Center event.
- We may, at our discretion, audit your code to ensure that the work done was your own.
- The organizers reserve the right to change the above rules at any time.